- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Establishes operation process and sustains daily performance, troubleshooting while performance upset or equipment shut down. Support equipment and control system improvement and develop the most efficient production technology. Design, modify, and recommend equipment types to meet or exceed requirements in operation
- Trouble shoots material, process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and implements corrective action to meet the manufacturing performance target.
- Leads performance improvement project to achieve target goal. Such as yield, uptime, quality, lowest cost and equipment capability projects.
- Performance tracking, routine report, and analysis
- Process capability monitor (CPK)
- Weekend and shift coverage is requirement as needed
- Trains operators on new equipment and processes
- Implements and documents material, process and/or equipment changes.
- Assure quality and repeatability of processes and products
- Supports new product introductions through equipment installation, process certification, documentation and training
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering related
- 3 years’ work experience at least