- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- To plan, execute and manage process, facility, and equipment upgrades to improve machine reliability.
- To support melting daily operation.
- To work with project / re-build team to select, purchase, install, and start up new equipments in the facility.
- Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with Group Leader and manage engineering activities in equipment design to achieve the said objectives.
- Support operations personnel via trouble shooting and provide training as needed.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, AR sponsorship, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Major areas are in (but not restrict to) Melting area and related facilities
- Strong project management skills
- Logical thinking to deal with complex problems in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Good English comprehension in listening, spoken, writing and reading. TOEIC score 550 is a plus
- Ability to utilize computer programs and Statistic skill for data analysis and modeling
- Ability to work effectively with cross function team members
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skill
- Bachelor of engineering related (Material and Chemical engineering are preferred)