Facility Shift Technician
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionProduction and Maintenance
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
- To maintain facility equipment and instruments in an ideal condition.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To implement PM/PdM activities and equipment trouble shooting.
- To get Facility operator qualification and conduct equipment operation and switch over.
- To collect machine breakdown information, analysis and improvement.
- Follow company policy, 5S/PCPD/Safety/IAP request.
- Safety/PCPD/5S audit improvement.
- Implementing Facility emergency response to ensure asset under protection.
- Cooperate with engineer to complete daily maintenance work and all tasks sent from Shift leader or supervisor.
Project involved with:
- New expansion project co-work with project team.
- Facility improving project.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from college or above with electrical/mechanical/HVAC/Water treatment background.
- Three years or above experience in Facility maintenance and operation.
- Familiar with the operation principle of chiller, compressor, boiler, electrical, water treatment and firefighting system.
- Computer: Excel, Word, power point.
- Basic skill on repair mechanical components.