- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
New line set up:
- Interact and support new plant project team for process debug and production set up.
- Major work with project team on the topics of dies, hardware, extrusion, handling.
- Work with upstream and downstream process: batching, drying, and cutting.
- Establishing product run strategy, SOS(Standard Operating Setpoints) and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for production lines.
Lead and support daily production:
- Interact and support daily production; Responsible for Forming process performance.
- Investigating and analyzing process issues, providing troubleshooting support, developing solutions, and implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Establishing rigorous process control guideline and discipline (determine appropriate data collection, process monitoring, control methods).
- Providing training/certification of operators/technicians in process control and operation.
- Planning for new product introductions, ensuring production readiness, establishing capability, and resolving issues.
Die and Rebuild:
- Manage die inventory and order to ensure enough and appropriate dies are ready for production
- Manage extruder screw rebuild and element inventory maintenance to ensure robust extrusion production
- Lead process technician daily work, to ensure his/her support to die/hardware management, extrusion screw management, and daily forming support.
- Controlling process variation and making continuous improvements.
- Conducting experimentation to fundamentally understand cause and effect.
- Controlling effective implementation of process or equipment changes.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and/or leading projects to ensure effective implementation – achieving objectives, completed on time and within budget.
- Interacting with Corporate, Division and Plant resources to exchange and transfer new technology of best practices.
- Staying current as a ‘subject matter expert’ in their field of technical expertise.
- Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
- BS/MS degree in Materials, Chemical, Physics, Science, Mechanical or equivalent.
- 3+ years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.
- Extrusion and/or Ceramic experience preferred.
- Experience in leading or participating project highly preferred.
Employee Referral Level: 3""