Assistant Process Engineer
- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
New line set up:
- Interact and support new plant project team for process debug and production set up.
- Major work with project team on the topics of cutting, cutting conveyor, green end inspection, loading products.
- Work with upstream and downstream process: forming, drying, batch and equipment.
- Establishing product run strategy, SOS(Standard Operating Setpoints) and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for production lines.
Lead and support daily production:
- Interact and support daily production; Responsible for Cutting Saw process performance.
- Investigating and analyzing process issues, providing troubleshooting support, developing solutions, and implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Establishing rigorous process control guideline and discipline (determine appropriate data collection, process monitoring, control methods).
- Providing training/certification of operators/technicians in process control and operation.
- Managing cutting saws and hardware.
- Controlling process variation and making continuous improvements.
- Conducting experimentation to fundamentally understand cause and effect.
- Controlling effective implementation of process or equipment changes.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and/or leading projects to ensure effective implementation – achieving objectives, completed on time and within budget.
- Interacting with Corporate, Division and Plant resources to exchange and transfer new technology of best practices.
- Staying current as a ‘subject matter expert’ in their field of technical expertise.
- Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
- BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Automation, or Electrical and other equivalent Science/Engineering background.
- 2+ years working experience in manufacturing or equipment team.
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.
- Experience preferred on Saws/Cutting, or Automation
- Experience in leading or participating project highly preferred.
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience preferred for any for below:
- operating cutting equipment
- handling with cutting blades and hardware
- handling with any hand tools or auto machines
- using measurement gauges
Employee Referral Level: 3""