- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as an Electrical Controls resource for troubleshooting of production equipment in all areas. Control system troubleshooting will include but not limited to, Programmable Control Systems, Human Machine Interfaces, Robots, Motion Control, Measurement Systems, Instrumentation, Dryers, Kilns, Material Handling Systems, Networks, Computer system hardware / software application support for MES and data collection systems
- Serve as a technical resource for questions regarding deviation and interpretation as well as managing changes during off shift activities
- Initiate and maintain relationships with Operations and Maintenance to provide first responder Controls and Level 1 I.T. support for the plant
- Develop / maintain equipment safety in daily operation, continuously improve safety from electrical/controls
- Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
- Update documents. Provide technical training for related people.
Education & Experience:
- Associate of Science / technology - Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related area or 5 years relevant experience and currently enrolled in relevant college program
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment.
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
Employee Referral Level: 3