- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionProduction and Maintenance
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
• Daily troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
• Perform the weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records.
• Develops and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement.
• Schedule and execute the weekly and quarterly PM.
• Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
• Conduct the technician cross training and the new come-in technician training.
• Conduct the PM training and certification for operators.
• Develops initiates and monitors departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
• Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement;
• Assist shop floor’s routine jobs.