- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Establishes operation process and sustains daily performance, troubleshooting while performance upset or equipment shut down. Support equipment and control system improvement and develop the most efficient production technology. Design, modify, and recommend equipment types to meet or exceed requirements in operation
- Trouble shoots material, process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and implements corrective action to meet the manufacturing performance target.
- Leads performance improvement project to achieve target goal. Such as yield, uptime, quality, lowest cost and equipment capability projects.
- Performance tracking, routine report, and analysis
- Process capability monitor (CPK)
- Weekend and shift coverage is requirement as needed
- Trains operators on new equipment and processes
- Implements and documents material, process and/or equipment changes.
- Assure quality and repeatability of processes and products
- Supports new product introductions through equipment installation, process certification, documentation and training
Project involved with:
- Support HF Finishing startup activity and in charge of HF Finishing daily operation after startup
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience at least
- Problem solving skill on process troubleshooting
- Understand process control concept, and capable on process data analysis
- Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Quality concept & tool
- Report & presentation skill
- English communication Skill
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology and leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Safety Awareness
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team