Plant Operations Manager
- BusinessAutomotive Glass Solutions
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
· Assist in the development of an operating plan aligned with division, business, and manufacturing strategies to meet key performance objectives.
· Lead execution of operating plan to meet manufacturing and commercial objectives.
· Assure manufacturing capability and performance improvement in support of division, business, and manufacturing strategies.
· Provide focus and direction to plant personnel to assure knowledge and support of plant manufacturing priorities and requirements.
· Maintain and assure efficient operation of all plant assets and equipment.
· Meet all safety and environmental regulatory requirements. Create and maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
· Assure growth in talent and capability of the plant operations staff.
· Build effective relationships within the business, plant staff groups, and with key customers and suppliers where required.
· Champion Lean and other corporate manufacturing initiatives as required.