Quality System Engineer
- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Assure process and programs need for QMS are established, implemented and maintained which includes the following:
- Quality systems from product concept, customer order, to product delivery compliant with all Corporate requirements, industry specific requirements, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Provide documentation and records management services for all functions in the plant.
- Organize regular document review, monitor and coordinate document edit and modification.
2. Organize internal audit in terms of system, process and product:
- Organize other functions to make improvement plan, monitor and follow up implementation status, and summarize regularly.
- Perform internal audits to review QMS effectiveness for all functions in the plant.
3. External audit
- Serve as plant quality system representative, work with external auditors
Requirements: Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or above in engineering or management.
Familiar with IATF16949/VDA , IATF/VDA certificated internal auditor as a plus
Be good at coordinating , Strong communication, document and presentation skills
Above 5 year relevant working experience in automotive industry
English written & communication skills.
Employee Referral Level: 3