- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Work with project team on container/equipment staging plan and loading area management; work with EPCM on inbound logistics.
• Oversee incoming shipping and unpacking activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments
• Determine shipping priorities, work assignments, required to meet Expansion schedules and expedite work flow
• Compile and maintain all applicable inbound logistics and inventory metrics
• Ensure each receiving/storage area is organized and clean
• Ensure warehouse operations are in full compliance with corporate Safety, Health and Environmental requirements
• Maintain inventory records that accurately itemize the product code and quantity of all inventory items. (Inventory may include Expansion equipment, tools, spare parts, finished goods, intermediates, packing materials and/or raw materials)
• Oversee and ensure high performance in internal and external audits of logistics and inventory processes
• Ensures policies, procedures and training are in place for optimization of workforce
• Effectively lead the development and implementation of continuous improvement in processes, work rules, teamwork, etc. Utilize performance excellence tools.
• Effectively communicate changes and improvement throughout the organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Five (5) years of experience within a dynamic & changing global logistics/supply chain environment
• Three (3) years of leading a team of direct and indirect reports
• International and Domestic regulatory and governing bodies’ rules and regulations (DOT, OSHA, ETC.)
• Shipping / Warehouse / Inventory best practices
• Shipping / Warehouse / Inventory / Personnel performance metrics