- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
- To implement, support and maintain Information Technology’s applications, systems and technologies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform programming according to the project/application design, take out offline and online testing to ensure successful go-live.
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting on plant manufacturing system.
- Support plant manufacturing system routine maintenance and preventive maintenance activity.
- Translate field issues into enhancement request to application enhancement.
- Monitor service level and take the initiative to look for ways to improve service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide proper training to end users.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Support on plant expansion IT system build and start up.
- See project / application related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Support continuous improvement, cost reduction and capital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant IT positions which involves good IT infrastructure and certain programming skill.
Employee Referral Level:3""