Assistant Equipment Engineer
- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and more complex drawings.
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other documentation.
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters).
- Support mechanical engineer to deliver equipment design.
- Oversee parts manufacturing, collaborating with vendors.
Education & Experience
- Associate's degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field.
- > 5 years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Parts modeling and detailing experience in use of related software such as ProE.