Assistant Process Engineer-Drying
- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
New line set up:
- Interact and support new plant project team for process debug and production set up.
- Major work with project team on the topics of drying, wet handling, dryer loop.
- Work with upstream and downstream process: forming, cutting, and equipment.
- Establishing product run strategy, SOS(Standard Operating Setpoints) and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for production lines.
Lead and support daily production:
- Interact and support daily production; Responsible for Drying process performance.
- Interact and cooperate with mechanical and control team to ensure process function and stability for drying, wet handling, and dryer loop.
- Investigating and analyzing process issues, providing troubleshooting support, developing solutions, and implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Establishing rigorous process control guideline and discipline (determine appropriate data collection, process monitoring, control methods).
- Providing training/certification of operators/technicians in process control and operation.
- Controlling process variation and making continuous improvements.
- Conducting experimentation to fundamentally understand cause and effect.
- Controlling effective implementation of process or equipment changes.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and/or leading projects to ensure effective implementation – achieving objectives, completed on time and within budget.
- Interacting with Corporate, Division and Plant resources to exchange and transfer new technology of best practices.
- Staying current as a ‘subject matter expert’ in their field of technical expertise.
- Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, or equivalent Science/Engineering background.
- 2+ years working experience in manufacturing or equipment team.