Process Environment Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Individual contributor; lead in-depth study of process performance, plan and execute experiments, analyze results and publish finding and recommendations for improvement.
- Plan & execute projects to understand and improve the design and operation of the process environment around finishing process.
- Scope includes BOD, Finishing, Inspection, and Packaging process areas.
- Work closely with design group particularly in the BOD area to expand upon current successes and advance control of PE into Finishing areas.
- Work closely with BOD equipment design and BOD process groups to enable better BOD performance: yield, quality, breakage reduction.
- Work with BOD equipment group to integrate PE into the BOD design process, the BOD rebuild process and startup tuning and demonstration.
- Work closely with Packaging equipment design and process groups to enable better packaging performance as related to environment and impact on customer quality issues.
- Establish design & operating standards for process environment enclosures for all process areas in scope.
- Focus on building knowledge & fundamental understanding of current & required capabilities, to meet customer requirements & enable competitive attribute performance.
- Support plant engineering & operations organizations in instituting improvements to process environment enclosures, maintenance, and operating protocols.
- Migrate PE technologies and/or process setups and learnings to facilities. Establish priority in alignment with process teams, PE, and Quality program priorities.
- Troubleshoot issues with environment control. Provide technical recommendations based on solid financial return-on-investment and value proposition analyses.
BS or MS in Mechanical, Chemical, Aeronautical, or Material Science & Engineering.
Employee Referral Level: 1