Supply Chain Manager
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Manage plant supply chain operations (include Plan, Make, Buy, Deliver, Return) to ensure reliable supply at lowest total cost
- Collaborate with Division Supply Chain, Plant production, Engineering, QA, Technology…etc. to optimize production capacity and supply chain materials utilization
- Co-work with commercial and logistics on recyclable packing material availability to support production
- Proficient with constraint planning and management
- Work as a liaison between Supplier, Plant, Distribution Planning, Global Tactical Planning, Commercial to efficiently meet customer dynamic demand on a daily basis
- Track compliance to global Master Production Schedule (MPS), understand the reason of non-compliance to MPS and define opportunities and improve reliability.
- Verify capacity and capability into executable production plans/schedules
- Support engineering experiment, development, line/product qualification and machine maintenance on production line scheduling.
- Champion plant continuously Business system and system improvement on purchasing, planning, logistics
- Support Division and Plant improvement projects and initiatives from One Supply Chain perspective.
- Responsible for tactical procurement execution to assure supply for assigned material, equipment, and services. Duties include communication to suppliers, monitoring of deliveries, expediting materials, and resolving billing discrepancies as needed.
- Submits requests for new vendor setup in the system.
- Works with Strategic Procurement, Operations, and the Business Teams to execute the Key Commodity Strategies.
- Analyzes, plans, and determines proper material requirements using MRP and GSM procurement tools and reports.
- Manages inventory levels and inventory turns. Tracks and reports for all assigned items to ensure goals are being met.
- Generates and Communicates volume forecast to suppliers as required.
- Supports salvage and recycling programs of all assigned materials and scrap reduction efforts in coordination with production and engineering.
- Works with Logistics, Operation, and Transportation Groups to ensure that material deliveries are optimized (time, quality, and cost).
- Supports supplier audits and quality meetings with suppliers and 3PL/4PL
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes supply management performance metrics against objectives including quality, cost, on-time delivery, and lead-time. Communicates results and works with suppliers to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance on the Global Buying Policy.
- 4PL implementation and management
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or above, majored in Industrial Engineering, supply chain, Engineering or related field
- Over 8 years working experiences in Supply Chain or demand/supply planning, procurement, logistic in multinational/international Company or consulting firm
- MS package, excellent at Excel and PowerPoint
- English communication
- SCM/ERP/Constrained Base Planning knowledge
- Basic understanding of IT or LCD industry
- Negotiation capability
- MS EXCEL/Power Pointer/Word/Project
- CPIM/PMP/CPSM preferred
- 4PL management experience
- SAP, Ariba, PeopleSoft experience
- Excellent communication skills, positive thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Proven work quality to delivery accurate, thorough, and on-time data consistently.
- Good common sense and fast learner
- Good team player
- Stick to data for decision making
- Exceptional attention to details