- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning’s Display Technologies segment manufactures glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (“LCDs”) that are used primarily in LCD televisions, notebook computers and flat panel desktop monitors.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist Expansion Controller to maintain and provide project tracking report for CAPEX and project expense including budget, forecast, cash flow, and variance analysis etc.
• Project control process improvement
• Timely monitor project cash flow, including projects invoice, collection and payment management.
• Interact and coordinate with corporate MT&E project controlling team to manage project budget and forecast.
• Manage project monthly closing & reporting process
• Make sure accounting entries, records and documentation etc. meeting government/tax authority’s requirements.
• Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or related field
3~ 5 years’ experience of related job
Experience of Big 4 or project cost management is preferred
CPA or ACCA or CMA is preferred
Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes
Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively
Advanced Excel skills are required
Solid project controlling experience and new plant/investment setting up experience is highly preferred.
Experience with Oracle is preferred
Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative.
Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented.
Good interpersonal and cross-culture communication skills.
Employee Referral Level: 3