- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day problem solving support to production and development.
- PLC coding experience, trouble shooting and process improvement.
- Lead developments and propose engineering programs in electrical and control engineering that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Functions as a team member on focused projects in Corning
- Support process development and optimization efforts
- Provide trouble shoots to process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and corrective actions
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentations.
- Assist on data analysis for key decision of process engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Electrical Engineering, Automation Control Engineering, or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Control engineering skills
- Familiar with PLC coding system
- PLC coding, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Familiar with control/electrical system components.
- Basic electrical/ control components concepts
- Familiar with data collection and analysis.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Technical curiosity.
- Strong process management skills.
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control concept
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology or leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Technical writing, ability to deliver technical presentations to operators, engineers and managers.
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
- Safety Awareness