- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Maintain and troubleshoot enclosure and environment to support normal production and experiment.
- Work with process engineer to maintain process environment, include humidity and cleanness of environment.
- Support Quality, Production, IT and Customer engineering about enclosure/environment issue.
- Provide relevant environment/enclosure training to shop floor people.
- Provides day-to-day problem solving support to production and development.
- Lead developments and propose engineering programs in enclosure/environment that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Functions as a team member on focused projects in Corning
- Provide trouble shoots to enclosure equipment issues, identifies root cause and providing corrective actions with collaboration with Facility department.
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentations.
- Assist on data analysis for key decision of process engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in refrigerator/air conditioning engineering or related engineering area
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Familiar with air conditioning or air flow control, clean room control, control/electrical system components.
- Basic facility electrical/ control components concepts
- Can work independently by self and also work well within team.
- Understand mechanical or electronic knowledge
- Understand statistic knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer hardware/software installation and operation system.
- Familiar with data collection and analysis.
- Technical curiosity.
- Strong process management skills.
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control concept
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology or leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Technical writing, ability to deliver technical presentations to operators, engineers and managers.
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
- Safety Awareness