QA Section Manager
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage regional quality assurance processes including incoming inspection, in process quality and outgoing quality to customer
- Provide daily directions to OA operators, team leaders, technicians and engineers on established procedures and policies.
- Manage and support technicians and engineers to achieve their objective by themselves.
- Communicate and report quality performance metrics to operation teams. Ensure that quality performance meets customer requirements.
- Assure the regional product yield, as a minimum, the planned product performance.
Certify the same measurement technique
Develop and maintain limit sample library
Ensure accurate packing specifications for all products
Predict product performance and maintain process capability.
- Support the quality interface network with sister plant.
- Manage and drive the corrective action process in the plant and Division Supply to customers effectively.
- Maintain information system with production and other regional facilities.
- Have a responsibility for the skill development and career planning for the individuals within Quality Assurance organization in China.
- Ensure the protection of Corning’s IAP and safety.
Education & Experience:
- BS or above graduate from engineer background or material science or statistic
- At least 3 years or above experiences on quality field and 2 years supervisor’s experiences
- Good English comprehension in spoken, writing and reading
- Fluent in English and Japanese are prefer.
- Management skill and leadership
- Good knowledge in quality system, ISO 9000 and static tools, SPC and quality relative tools
- Good communication and coordination skill for cross department cooperation
- Can work independently by self and work well within team.
Employee Referral Level: 3