- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To have clear understanding of the Main Power, the Emergency Power, the Lightning Systems and emergency water/air related to DTAP within the Plant.
- To have working knowledge of the Power, Lightning and emergency backup Systems related to DTAP within all Base Business locations.
- To support the DTAP objectives of standardization and rigorous change control.
- To support and provide standard equipment lists for Division Facilities equipment management.
- To support the development and maintenance of thorough design documentation based on governing codes, design standards, and department procedures.
- To assist the leadership of field support teams during the installation and checkout of new technology and designs.
- To ensure the inclusion of new designs into rebuild and new construction Appropriation Requests.
- To appropriate and manage necessary Contractor Controls resources to support DTAP Controls objectives.
- To ensure all DTAP system P&ID drawing are archived properly within the Division Facilities organization.
- To provide constructive support during the development of Emergency Response Drills.
- To assist in the development of DTAP Training materials and provide ILT.
- Ensure archiving standards and change control processes are followed locally.
- Ensure that updated P&ID documentation exists for all related DTAP system equipment within the Plant.
- Ensure Plant Facility systems are compliant with DTAP objectives to PM and PdM and test in timely manner.
- Join and participate final as-build full power off test with Division DTAP group and make sure test result comply with DTAP acceptable level.
- Develop and document workable Preventive Maintenance procedures for DTAP systems.
- Participate required cross plant DTAP audit
Education & Experience
- Engineer – BA or above. Electrical engineering related prefer
- Previous International Assignment is prefer
- 5 Years or above working with field HV devices design, research or manufacture. Prefer to have solid experience on following equipments:
-Power Protection & Coordination
- Office software skill
- AutoCAD or Solid work
- Project management skill
Employee Referral Level：3