BOD Process Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day problem solving support to production and development.
- Functions as a team member on focused projects in Corning
- Support process development and optimization efforts
- Provide trouble shoots to process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and corrective actions
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentations.
- Assist on data analysis for key decision of process engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
- To assure quality and reliability of process and production
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, or other engineering related
- 5 years’ work experience preferred
- Process engineering skills (quantitative skills, coursework in engineering statistics or other statistical training)
- Good project management skills
- Logical thinking to deal with complex problems in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Good English comprehension in listening, spoken, writing and reading.
- Ability to utilize computer programs and Statistic skill for data analysis and modeling
- Ability to work effectively with cross function team members
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skill
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control concept
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology or leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Technical writing, ability to deliver technical presentations to operators, engineers and managers.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Solid works and experienced in equipment design, automation/ system integration
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
- Safety Awareness
Employee Referral Level: 3""