- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Warehouse daily operations and activities in area of responsibility
- Book in daily material into Warehouse or Production site.
- Input related warehouse data or record in Warehouse system.
- Inventory and stock accuracy maintenance.
- Interface with customers, carriers and packing material suppliers to make sure pickup and delivery of product and/or materials done as our standard.
- Processes required paperwork associated with shipment.
- Track and file warehouse record and support related data.
- Help to create and maintain a safe and clean warehouse work area.
- Other task assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience
- Junior college degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or Administration or similar fields
- More than 2-years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- More than 2-years working experience in warehouse system
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.
- Operating fork lift is preferred
- Sensitive in numeric data and possess housekeeping skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic English & good PC skill
- Basic problem analysis and decision-making skill
- Custom-oriented, flexible, self-motivated
- ERP system skill
- WMS basic knowledge
- Warehouse flow understanding
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Rational thinking skill – analytical, decisive, take balanced risk
- Internal Contacts – Close contact with Production Planner, I/E specialist, Buyer, QA and Customer Service rep.
- External Contacts – Some interface with Carrier and material Suppliers
Referral Level: 1""