Finance Costing Supervisor, CET Hefei
- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
Ensures entity compliance with local regulations, GAAP accounting principles and Corning policies and procedures. Manage the plant closing process and ensure reporting is timely and accurate. Responsible for preparation of reconciliations and the analysis of expenses to ensure financial accuracy. Key resource for plant personnel on operating expenses, supply chain transactions and the capitalization of assets. Responsible for key financial and internal control processes such as SOX documentation updates and inventory and asset physicals.
- Coordinates the team effort for the PeopleSoft general ledger system closing process including the preparation of vouchers for manual vouchers required.
- Monitors plant’s financial bookkeeping, records, and statements to ensure timeliness, accuracy and consistency of reporting with GAAP, statutory, and tax accounting requirements.
- Manages Finance processes and procedures for the plant ensuring accuracy, reliability and timeliness.
- Conducts audit programs (e.g. inventory cycle counts) and leads efforts to implement corrective actions that resolve issues identified in audits/assessments to ensure plant financial compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate standard cost in Procurement and Supply chain system, and reconciling inventory balance between sub-module and general ledger.
- During the annual budget process, responsible for data collection and budget load/verification into the PeopleSoft/Khalix system.
- Maintain relationship with local authorities, including but not limited to Tax Bureau, Statistic Bureau, local bank and SAFE.
- Ad-hoc Projects / Tasks
- Bachelor degree, major in Accounting/ Finance
- Over five years related working experiences in manufacturing plant, at least two years’ experience in Costing related role
- Must be adept in use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English reading and writing