- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
- FunctionCorporate Services and Admin
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Effectively organize company events such as Annual Dinner, Family Day, milestone celebrations etc. to contribute to the positive work environment.
- Manage canteen service supplier to ensure that good quality and hygiene food supplied each meal from the canteen.
- Manager cleaning service supplier to provide a clean and safe work environment in both manufacturing floor and office area.
- Provide transportation solutions for relevant employees based on company policies and guidelines to ensure the daily transportation service maintained in a safe way.
- Coordinate and control the office supply which includes stationary, drinks, tissues, cleaning goods, etc. and always continue on the improvement.
- Ensure office equipment work properly such as fax machine, copy machine, etc. to facilitate efficient work environment for employees.
Education & Experience:
- College degree or above
- Minimum 4-year experience in administrative service, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in multi-national environment preferred