- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct facility to achieve plant objectives.
- Lead daily equipment troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment efficiency and reduce facility equipment down time.
- Set up & improve facility equipment preventive maintenance system, ensure PM executed in a systematic approach.
- Participate in setting spare parts expense and capital budgets. Manage activities to established budgets.
- Manage and develop service contractors including establish goals and regular performance evaluation.
- Manage facility landscaping and garden.
- Ensure facility activities follow PCPD.
- Comply with all government regulations with regard to facilities, utilities, etc.
- Meet all safety and environmental regulatory requirements and create and maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Meet all Security and IP requirements, and support Corning IP protection.
- Ensure progressive employee competency development through career planning, training plans, performance reviews, and coaching.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other facility engineering related.
- >5 years’ work experience, including 3 years’ management experience at least.
- Maintenance experience of facility equipment, especially with waste treatment.