- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for equipment high level trouble shooting that ensures production running smoothly.
- Supervise fabrication and installation of mechanical components.
- Set up PM, strict implementation and regular monitoring the result.
- Set up and support spare parts management.
- Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements.
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
- Provide job related training for mechanical technician & electricians. Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in mechanical/electrical areas.
- Involved in project management, document work.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, including 2+ years in multi-national company.
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.