Melting Process Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Melting process development and engineering. Lead melting activities to achieve business objectives.
- Worldwide manufacturing supports. Provide troubleshooting for operational issues.
- Melting process optimization portfolio – Technical analysis of melting process application of analytical results to improve processes capability.
- Interface with R&D, design group and Plant engineering for trials of new materials, processes and technologies into manufacturing.
- Develop new technology and process change to improve melting operations. Design and implementation of process experiments.
- Lead manufacturing capital expansions, startups and equipment repair worldwide as required.
- Support process standardization and governance.
Education & Experience
- BS degree or above - major in engineering and science.
- 3 years or above related experience.
- Project skill and development experience are plus.
Employee Referral level: 1