Sr. Import & Export Specialist
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead and co-work with 3PL logistic team.
- Forwarder performance management, including KPI review, freight payment request, and quotation maintain, etc.
- Manage whole plant import/export/in-land logistic, custom clearance and duty exemption, with high accuracy rate and on-time management.
- Coordinate/apply project equipment pre-shipment inspection/on-site inspection.
- Set-up appropriate processes for receipt and dispatch of goods to manage inventory accuracy without shortages.
- Work with regional/global logistic team and planning team to develop logistics operation plans to ensure lower cost and reliable supply.
- Monitor good-in-transit status and push on time delivery.
- Lead/support cost/efficiency project.
Education & Experience
- University graduation or above, major in international trade, Supply Chain management, Logistics, Transportation or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years, import/export/in-land logistic trade working experience.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Manufacturing working experience is MUST.
- Project experience on cost reduction/efficiency increasing is a plus.
- Familiar with customs and CIQ regulations on import/export/process trade/duty exemption/in-land transportation.
- Able to work independently.
- English writing, reading, listening and speaking skill.
- Strong data analysis skill.
- Excel, Word, Power Point.
Employee Referral Level: 3