- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
- Provide electrical/controls engineering solutions to support plant daily operations.
- Provide electrical/controls troubleshooting guidance on equipment issues.
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities from controls side, to deliver goals in cost, capacity, delivery and quality.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for plugging line automation equipment troubleshooting such as robot arms teaching, precision devices calibration, sequence optimization, etc.
- Supervise fabrication and installation of electrical and controls panels and interface to process equipment.
- Perform configuration, calibration and check out of equipment and debug software.
- Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
- Provide job related training for electrical technician & electricians. Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in electrical/control areas.
- Involved in project management, document work
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, experience in multi-national company is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in robotics related industry
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.