- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
- FunctionInformation Technology
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform programming according to the project/application design, take out offline and online testing to ensure successful go-live.
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting on plant manufacturing system.
- Support plant manufacturing system routine maintenance and preventive maintenance activity.
- Translate field issues into enhancement request to application enhancement.
- Monitor service level and take the initiative to look for ways to improve service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide proper training to end users.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Internal customer satisfaction.
- Complete the task assigned in a timely manner with good quality.
- Follow established procedures and standards when providing service.
- Use standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Report to IT Site Leader.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant IT positions which involves good IT infrastructure and certain programming skill.
Employee Referral Level: 3