- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionCorporate Services and Admin
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices and develop hazard control practices and programs.
- Work closely with plant all departments ensuring safety/environmental compliance of projects and equipment.
- Conduct SHE trainning for new employees and contractors.
- Assist in communicating hazard control information and evaluate effectiveness of the control.
- Assist line and staff management in understanding corporate policies and local laws, regulations and standards.
- Guide and assist plant personnel with critical environmental, safety and health issues.
- Review plant incident statistics and make recommendations for correction of problem areas, join the investigations of incidents.
- Work with facility management to develop annual safety goals and objectives.
- Keep informed on current developments of safety/environmental laws likely to affect the company.
- Communicate with corporate environmental, safety, and health departments regarding program results and any issues that may arise.
- Assist cost control efforts and participate with manufacturing improvement committees.
Conduct periodic inspections of plant machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure conformance to appropriate safety standards and regulations.
- Adhere to good safety practices, general company rules, regulations, and policies.
- SHE data analysis and develop improvement plans.
Education & Experience
● Bachelor or above; major in Environmental, safety engineering or related.
● 3 years’ above working experience in SHE or related area.
● SHE working experience in multinational is in plus.
● Basic SHE knowledge, such as risk assessment, JSA, LOTO, etc.
● Fluent in English, both written & spoken
● Proficiency in Office Microsoft toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, (Project – desired, but not required)
● Good problem solving skills
● Good communication skill
● Independent & flexible working attitude""