- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities
This person is expected to be plant measurement subject matter expert to support all measurement equipment and measurement systems. His/her scope will mainly involve laser measurement, camera image analysis systems and pressure sensors etc. Major responsibility will include three parts:
- New measurement technology introduction:
- To be a Point of contact with US division measurements groups.
- Transfer technical documents to plant, digest technical know-how and deliver training/ technical guide to cross functional groups as necessary.
- Qualify measurement systems to meet manufacturing needs.
- Improve plant existing measurement systems:
- Foresee capability and capacity issues during new product introduction and daily operation.
- Standardize methods and procedures for measurement systems based on division’s guidelines.
- Support on-going process improvement projects through new measurement developments. Both lead and as part of project team.
- Seek cost reduction opportunity with technology improvement.
- Maintain plant measurement system reliability:
- Work with plant resource to establish PM activity for measurement systems
- Establish and monitor ongoing control system.
- Develop annual MSA plan and coordinate relevant resources to achieve MSA goal.
- Fundamental understanding of measurement system variation.
- Minimize machine down time, leverage plant resources for corrective and preventive actions.
- BS or plus in measurement/engineering/control;
- Work in MNC for more than 3 years.
- Control/automation/gauge working experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Understand concepts of measurement system analysis from AIAG and National Measurement Institute, qualified measurement personal certificate preferred.