- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist Expansion Controller to maintain and provide project tracking report for CAPEX and project expense including budget, forecast, cash flow, and variance analysis etc.
• Project control process improvement
• Timely monitor project cash flow, including projects invoice, collection and payment management.
• Interact and coordinate with corporate MT&E project controlling team to manage project budget and forecast.
• Manage project monthly closing & reporting process
• Make sure accounting entries, records and documentation etc. meeting government/tax authority’s requirements.
• Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or related field
• 3~ 5 years’ experience of related job
• Experience of Big 4 or project cost management is preferred
• CPA or ACCA or CMA is preferred
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes
• Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively
• Advanced Excel skills are required
• Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative.
• Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented.
• Good interpersonal and cross-culture communication skills.
• Quick learner.
Employee Referral Level: 3""