Maintenance Shift Technician
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement
- Daily troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
- Perform the weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records
- Develops and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement
- Schedule and execute the (weekly/Monthly/quarterly) PdM, PM.
- Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
- Conduct the technician cross training and the new comer-in technician training
- Conduct the PM training and certification for operators.
- Develops initiates and monitors departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
- Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement
- Assist shop floor’s routine jobs
Education and Experience:
- Education: College degree in Electrical or related engineering
- Experience: 3yrs in Equipment maintenance
- Equipment installation and maintenance experience
- Understand equipment basic design, operation and maintenance knowledge.
- Servo Motor, inverter maintenance and replacement;
- Ball screw, LM guide and air cylinder maintenance and replacement;
- Understand Maintenance PM Principles and Customer Focus;
- Pneumatic system maintenance experience, like air cylinder;
- LOTO understanding/practice and execution
- Background in automotive engineering and high voltage systems preferred
- Data acquisitions systems and sensors for monitoring temperature, force, voltage, current, etc
- High voltage/high current circuits and low-level programming languages
- Understand of basic electronic control systems, feedback circuits and ladder diagrams.
Employee Referral Level: Level 3