- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionCorporate Services and Admin
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- General Affairs: Maintain uniform delivery, Cafeteria offering, shuttle bus arrangement, housekeeping and landscape, Hotel, Reception, activity room etc .
- Conduct Plant-wide communication and VOC collection; propose suggestions for management team decision.
- Hold Plant-wide activities to create a positive working environment.
- Build and Maintain Public Relation with internal and external institutions
- Co-work with expansion project team for all layout pre-work/ planning.
- General Vendor Management
- Handle employee urgent cases.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for plant leadership, arranges logistics and meal as needed.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings
- Use computer skills to help in the preparation of correspondence, reports, tabulations, presentations and notes for meetings.
- Applies broad knowledge to undertake special projects (either assumed or assigned) as needed.
- Responsible for plant wide key activities/meetings logistics support and preparation.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree, major in English, business administration or related.
- 3+ years related working experience as administrative assistant in multi-national company.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent and professional English language skills.
- Good skills for working on office software, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and capability to take challenging, deadline driven assignment when it occurs.
- Special project planning; well-organized, detail oriented, flexible and responsible working attitude.
Employee Referral Level: 3