- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionCorporate Services and Admin
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop leaders and talents in ADM/ Enhance all staff capability
- Maximize resources and Coordinate cross-function opinions.
- Set up ADM MBO and Operation Strategy
- Being the major representative to handle GZ plant public relation.
- Handle the following four functions (ER, Security) staffing and people management
- Ensure the following four functions execution quality
Function 1: ER
- General Affairs: Maintain uniform delivery, Cafeteria offering, shuttle bus arrangement, housekeeping and landscape.
- Conduct Plant-wide communication and VOC collection; propose suggestions for management team decision.
- Hold Plant-wide activities to create a positive working environment.
- Build and Maintain Public Relation with external institutions
- Co-work with expansion project team for all layout pre-work/ planning.
- General Vendor Management
- Handle employee urgent cases.
Function 2: Security
- Operate Plant-wide physical security affairs.
- Maintain Security related data and equipment
- Deploy corporate security policies and coordinate the local law regulation
- Execute IA/security policies and create IA/Security awareness and culture
- Handle plant emergency events.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree, major in business administration, human resources or related.
- 5 years above experience in administration management; 2 years experience in employee relations.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Problem solving skill
- Project management skill
Employee Referral Level：3""