Melting Process Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily safe and stable operation to check process with operators in detail
- Take 1st level trouble shooting and fix process instability on daily operations with other function in plant
- Consult and report out timely upper level engineering any potential issue
- Upgrade SOP and support operations for safety improvement, efficiency improvement, process variation reduction, training for key process
- Focus to meet engineering target by upper organization / plant / region
- Involve and support any plant level project such as start-up, equipment upgrade, new technology, process improvement, etc.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design and new process that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor Degree above, in material or others engineering field
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Understanding for general safety for heat / electric / toxic, etc.
- Logical thinking to deal with complex problems in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to utilize very basic computer programs
- Chinese (Mandarin) native and basic English writing (E-mail / reporting) skill
- Basic statistic / general engineering knowledge
Employee Referral: Level 3