- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduct planned calibration activities.
- Evaluate new gauges whether need to be calibrated or not.
- Operate calibration equipment
- Work with vendor and conduct external calibration activity
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in Engineering relative major.
- At least 3 years work experience in QA function or Process.
- Experience in Optoelectronics industry would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools.
- Logical thinking and data oriented.
- Problem solving and decision skill.
- Good English comprehension in listening, speaking, writing and reading.
- Familiar with calibration gauge operation.
- Employee Referral Level:3