Facility Electrical Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Major Responsibilities / Ongoing Tasks
- To have clear understanding of the Main Power, Emergency Power, and Lighting Systems within the Plant.
- Coordinate 220Kv POWER on affair with BOE sub-station and keep close contact with Sub-station for any kind of maintenance activities.
- To ensure Electrical and Power System drawings are archived properly
- To Provide higher level troubleshooting, to ensure timely solutions of system or equipment issues
- Provide professional engineering and manufacturing skills and knowledge (understands theories and fundamentals), and capable of root cause analysis, and put permanent solutions in place.
- To report out the issues with professional data analysis and clear logical process.
- Identifies, justifies, and implements reliability improvement projects
- Meet all SHE requirements.
- Design, install, debug and or specifies new equipment or modifies existing equipment to continuously improve system reliability
- To have electrical knowledge related to all facilities equipment within the Plant.
- Meet Facility department requirement and conduct rigorous change control and clear communication with all.
- To establish and update system SOS/Base Case/PM/ER SOP as needed and insure all PM were performed rightly by technicians.
- To assist with cross function for some issues related to facilities.
- Maintain fire fighting system in good shape and identify root cause of any shortfall been found.
Education & Experience
- Education Level Required –Bachelor in Electrical Engineering and Automation
- 5 or more years of experience in HV power system
- Deeply understanding of 220/110 Kv Power system design, operation and maintenance
- Deeply understanding of 220/110 Kv transformer/GIS, Relay protection
- Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
-Positive work attitude with sense of urgency
-Able to apply various tools(risk analysis, FMEA, etc.)
-Ability to plan upfront, communicates issues, and executes solutions quickly and efficiently.
-Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
-Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and computer skills
Employee Referral Level: 3""