- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Major Responsibilities / Ongoing Tasks
- Provide higher level troubleshooting, to ensure timely solutions of system or equipment issues
- Provide professional engineering and manufacturing skills and knowledge (understands theories and fundamentals), and capable of root cause analysis, and put permanent solutions in place.
- To report out the issues with professional data analysis and clear logical process.
- Identifies, justifies, and implements cost reduction and capacity enhancement improvement projects
- Meet all SHE requirements.
- Design, install, debug and or specifies new equipment or modifies existing equipment to continuously improve system reliability and decreased maintenance cost.
- To have clear process understanding of the Facility systems
- To have working knowledge of mechanical systems related to all facilities equipment within the Plant.
- Meet Facility department requirement and conduct rigorous change control and clear communication with all.
- To establish and update system SOS/Base Case/PM/ER SOP as needed and insure all SOP were performed by technicians.
- To assist with cross function for some issues related to facilities.
- To ensure system and mechanical drawings are archived properly within the plant
- To development training materials and provide training to others.
Education & Experience
- Education Level Required (degree and discipline) Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical
Experience (type and amount)
- Previous International Assignment
- 2 – 5 Years Manufacturing Systems
- Track record of delivering results
- Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Knowledge (Knowledge of Statistics, KT, iDMAiC, LEAN, etc ):
Process problem solving
- Skills (Computer skill, project management skill…..etc.)
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
Effective Leadership in a multi-cultural team.
Project Management and Organization
Employee Referral Level: 3