- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assure the REGIONAL product yield, as a minimum, the planned product performance.
- Develop and maintain limit sample library for REGIONAL.
- Ensure accurate packing specifications for all products.
- Predict product performance.
- FS offload management
- Coordinate product specification requirements.
- Support the Quality interface network with sister plants.
- Assure that product measurement information generated by sample preparation department is valid and appropriate for process control and quality performance.
- Assist in definition of and assure that REGIONAL’s progresses to an electronic industry culture/environment.
- Develop and manage the Quality Assurance program for REGIONAL.
- Lead or assist as required plant progress as measured against specific Quality systems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or above with Material Science, Chemistry, Physics major
- 3 years or above experience in manufacturing
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools.
- Well Computer Skill – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good English comprehension in listening, speaking, writing and reading
- Patience with Good Temperament
Employee Referral Level: 3