- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily safe and stable operation to check process with operators in detail
- Take 1st level trouble shooting and fix process instability on daily operations with other function in plant
- Consult and report out timely upper level engineering any potential issue
- Upgrade SOP and support operations for safety improvement, efficiency improvement, process variation reduction, training for key process
- Focus to meet engineering target by upper organization / plant / region
- Involve and support any plant level project such as start-up, equipment upgrade, new technology, process improvement, etc.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design and new process that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Understanding for general safety for heat / electric / toxic, etc.
- Logical thinking to deal with complex problems in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to utilize very basic computer programs
- Chinese (Mandarin) native and basic English writing (E-mail / reporting) skill
- Basic statistic / general engineering knowledge
- Understanding for DMAIC / Kepner-Tregoe
- Good presentation / documentation skill, Chinese and English both
- English communication skill for verbal communication in multi-nationality team
- Basic understanding for glass manufacturing process
- Basic understanding of equipment engineering, mechanical and control
- Project management skill
- Strong ownership of achieving organization target
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Customer focus
- Positive working attitude in team
- High level safety awareness