Production Shift Supervisor
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, safety, quality, and cost objectives
- Schedule resources and prioritizes activities to assure efficient production schedule compliance to include product changeovers, upgrades, experiments, new product runs, training and maintenance activities.
- Provides direction to production shift employees, team leaders and technicians on established procedures and policies.
- Communicate and report production and process performance metrics to production teams, and other functional leaders. Ensure/Achieve that production targets and delivery requirements are met on a daily and weekly basis.
- Perform performance reviews and develop and reinforce career and talent development plans for salaried/indirect labor and hourly/direct labor employees. Ensure that production process is opening in compliance to established process control set point and operating procedure.
- Enforce process discipline and rigorous change control.
- Ensure the protection of Corning’s Intellectual Assets (IA).
- Implement and monitor training, qualification, and certification and development programs for new and experienced operators, team leaders.
Employee Referral Level 3