- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduct equipment troubleshooting and problem solving to support the production in existing control systems
- Work with drawings and schematics.
- Supervise fabrication and installation of electrical and controls panels and interface to process equipment.
- Perform configuration, calibration and check out of equipment and debug software.
- Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements
- Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
- Provide job related training for electrical technician & electricians. Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in electrical/control areas.
- Involved in project management, document work
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, plus 3+ years in multi-national company.
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.