- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage local payment process
- Monthly entity closing process monitoring
- Monthly entity financial forecast: AP, cash flow, FX exposure etc.
- Support entity balance sheet annual budget and 5yr planning
- Support entity internal compliance on AP and GL/Reporting
- Support entity local compliance on external audit, SAFE and other government regulations
- Other ad hoc work or project assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related major.
- >2 years working experiences in multinational manufacture organizations with position on AP/AR/GL etc.
- Accounting skill
- Time and Process management skill
- Good command of Excel, Word and Power point
- Good English
- Intermediate Accounting/CPA/CGA/ACCA qualification
- Good knowledge of ERP system
Employee Referral Level: 3""