MES Senior system analyst
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
AS single point of contact for MES requirement of HF plant, the responsibility of MES senior analyst is not only in keeping MES system operate smoothly m but also need to efficiently collect/analysis business user requirement and provide proper solution to users. Provide IT daily service to HF plant users by coordinate with global/regional IT organization is also the scope of this position.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Single contact point of MES related requirement in HF plant ,
- Analyzes system requirements and business processes of MES system to meet user requirements
- Prioritize and develop demand from users requirement by creating new and modifying existing MES system
- Coordinate the internal & external resources to provide the technical & functional solution for MES system
- Engage with business user to provide the professional & efficient response
- Provide IT daily service by coordinate with global/Regional IT resource.
- Vendor/resource management
- Support plant activities
- Rotation of emergency call with other team members.
- Bachelor or above in IT relevant area
- Over 5 years’ hands-on experience in IT software development and maintenance
- MES system experience will be plus
- Be familiar with the following computer skills:
- Visual Studio programming skill. (MCSD certification will be plus)
- Relational Database System manipulation: system design and manipulation, SQL statement, stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid experiences and knowledge in software development, system analysis, design or programming.
- IAP awareness is required
- Fluent English both in written and oral is required
- Strong requirement capture and analysis ability
- Possess problem-solving skill
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment
- MES session manager
- Division IT MES leader
- SD&O engineer/operation leader