- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Keep safety, 5S and IAP. • Follow management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
• Receive analytical requests from CDT China plant or Commercial or Division or MTE
• Analyze defect samples using microscope, SEM and FT-IR
• Analytical report writing in both English and Chinese.
• Get advice from mentor available in AAL.
• Get approval of analytical report from lab supervisor.
• Maintenance and calibration of analytical equipment
• Draft / upgrade standard operation procedure (SOP) for analytical instruments
• Travel for on-site support to internal and external customers.
• Technical presentation your analytical results to audience in both English and Chinese
• Lead technical discussion with internal requesters / external customers to solve issues
• Teamwork to solve issues
Education & Experience
- MS degree in engineering or material science
- Ideally chemical / mechanical engineering, applied mechanics, and material science & engineering.
- More than 3 years work experience in laboratory or plant
- Experience on defect analysis with microscopes, SEM/EDX and/or FT-IR
- Technical report writing skills in English.
- General knowledge on the materials science.
- Experience and understanding of DMAIC and statistical data analysis, such as Minitab.
- Ability to work in a team based environment and participate in a matrix project team.
- Interest in “detective” work with logical consideration.
- Good communication skills in English (can communicate technical information effectively)
- Native level communication skill in Chinese.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint,