Melting Production Shift Supervisor
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Provide day-to-day problem solving support to production, development and research operations
- Abnormal analysis and improvement in process and equipment issues by statistical tools
- Establish and improve process condition and technology
- Coordinating and carrying out process, equipment and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step.
- Develop knowledge of material, process and equipment in focused areas of manufacturing or engineering
- BS above (include) degree and major in engineering (prefer Electrical or Mechanical engineering)
- 2 years above in relative job experience
- On current position for 2 years or above
- Project Skills DMAIC with process data collection and controls.
- Familiar with Process design, selection, purchase, start-up, and debug.
- Good communication, coordination, and follow-up ability.
- Good English proficiency in writing, listening and speaking and TOEIC 550 is a plus
Employee Referral level: 3""