Shipping and Logistic Section Manager
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Communication and Cassette Management System [CCMS] is a system to handle communications
between systems and manage cassette logistic.
- Lead logistic TEs to execute shipping process to satisfy customer daily demand requirement.
- To supervise and perform the plant’s shipping system (CCMS) as normal working.
- In charge of the plant’s shipping system (CCMS) data set up man de-bug technology transfer from vendor.
- Develops and maintains records for maintenance department.
- Develops new line CCMS set up and Maintenance report system in the plant’s shipping system (CCMS).
- Supervise and instruct 3PL on storeroom management.
- Tracking and sustain Cassettes Logistics System (CLS) environment and provides data to engineer and other related people if necessary.
- Co-work with QA to implement ieSPC (CapMax) environment monitor system
- Managing system work flow and coordinating with the Planner.
- Collaborate or be a bridge with the related of cross functionalities like 3PL/Maintenance/Fin. Technology/QA/Planning to solve daily issue.
- Lead the 3PL team to achieve plant logistics cost target.
Employee Referral Level 3